Teenagers Found Guilty Of Murder After Stabbing Boy To Death. Photos - DAILYGGISTS || No. 1 Online Ggist palace

Total Pageviews

Breaking News

Teenagers Found Guilty Of Murder After Stabbing Boy To Death. Photos

A group of five males who carried out the killing of a 17-year-old Lord Promise Nkenda have been convicted of his murder at the Old Bailey, London.

The court heard how the group used car they stole as a weapon when they tracked the victim, Promise, down in Canning Town on Wednesday, 14 February.

Promise bravely managed to scramble away from the car which had been driven at him at speed and ran for his life. He was pursued by four of the five occupants from the car and stabbed repeatedly in the head, back and chest by the culprits who wore white latex gloves during the attack – reaffirming it as both premeditated and calculated.

All five defendants were convicted of murder. They are:

[A] Anton Muir, 18.

[B] Ephraim Idris, 18.

[D] Ahmed Musa Absille,18.

[F] Shemar Dawes, 18.

[C] A 15-year-old boy.

All five denied murder but were found guilty following trial. They will be sentenced on 4 February.

An investigation was launched after officers were called by the London Ambulance Service on Wednesday, 14 February to reports of a male suffering stab from injuries.

Officers attended and found Lord Promise Nkenda – known as Promise – was pronounced dead at the scene. A post-mortem examination held at East Ham Mortuary gave cause of death as stab wounds to the chest.

Officers then commenced a meticulous investigation which included spending hours viewing and reviewing CCTV images of the defendants along with the retrieval and analysis of DNA evidence.

The court heard that the car used by the killers was carjacked from a woman. The stolen BMW which was used as both a battering ram against Promise and as an escape car following the stabbing attack would later be found crashed.

Incriminating evidence – which was found in the boot of the car by investigators.

A knife and pair of latex gloves were later discovered behind a nearby telephone junction box in the crime scene and forensically linked to the attack.

No comments